Anna M. Kozlowski is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office and a member of the firm's Healthcare & Life Sciences Team. She advises clients on a variety of healthcare regulatory and corporate transactional matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Kozlowski participated in a healthcare fellowship program with Fresenius Medical Care North America's law department.
During law school, Ms. Kozlowski was a senior editor on Boston University School of Law's American Journal of Law and Medicine. Additionally, she participated in the Thurgood Marshall Memorial Moot Court and Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot. Ms. Kozlowski also served as a judicial intern for the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., Litigation and Dispute Resolution, with honors
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., magna cum laude
- Boston Bar Association, 2017-Present
- Honors College, State University of New York at Buffalo,
- Phi Beta Kappa, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2015
- McConnell/MacPherson Award in International Trade, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2016