Neil Krugman is a healthcare attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Healthcare, managed care and health insurance companies – and companies that blend all three – benefit from Mr. Krugman's deep experience in regulatory compliance and transactional matters. Health systems, dental and medical management service companies, managed care and insurance companies, and companies that invest in these businesses, rely on him for assistance with the formation of companies, the development and rollout of new product and service lines, licensing and regulatory matters, and the negotiation of contracts, joint ventures and other transactions.
Mr. Krugman helps clients who are facing these opportunities and challenges answer the questions, "Can we do this" and "How do we do this?"
On the payer side, he assists managed care companies in the negotiation of participating provider agreements and in disputes concerning out-of-network payment rates and other contractual and business issues.
Mr. Krugman is a frequent speaker on healthcare and insurance topics before a wide range of industry groups and professional associations, including the Tennessee Bar Association, Practising Law Institute, Physician Insurance Association of America, Group Health Association of America, American Academy of Dental Group Practices and Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law, J.D.
- Yale University, B.A.
- Nashville Bar Association, Health Law Committee
- Tennessee Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Law Association
- Nashville Ballet, Board of Directors
- The Belcourt Theatre, Inc., Board of Directors
- The Conservancy for the Parthenon and Centennial Park, Board of Directors
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Development Council
- Nashville Public Library Foundation, First Edition Society
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Health Care Law, 2020-2024
- InCharge Healthcare, Nashville Medical News, 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rated