Victoria LeCates is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. Ms. LeCates focuses on commercial and complex civil litigation, and has experience working with litigators internationally.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. LeCates helped investigate the security challenges of global supply chains for the U.S. government and provided recommendations for closing gaps.
During law school, Ms. LeCates served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Anne E. Lazarus of the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Prior to law school, she interned at the Massachusetts Attorney General's Office and focused on consumer advocacy and response.
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Boston University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Temple Law Review, Staff Editor, 2018-2019
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Beasley Scholar, Temple University, Beasley School of Law, 2017-2020