Michelle Kay Lee is a Los Angeles attorney and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group, practicing in the area of trusts and estates litigation for high-net-worth individuals and entities. Her practice includes representing individuals, families, charities and financial institutions in cases such as will and trust disputes, breach of fiduciary duty matters and elder financial abuse concerns.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Lee practiced in a Pasadena-based law firm, where she assisted the firm's trusts and estates, business and litigation practice groups.
In the community, Ms. Lee is a Los Angeles Regional Board Member with Reading Partners, a nonprofit children's literacy group that provides students with individualized reading support. Ms. Lee is also a mentor with Legal Education Access Pipeline (LEAP), a nonprofit that seeks to diversify the legal profession by assisting historically underrepresented students prepare and excel in law school.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020