Allison G. Lehn
Allison G. Lehn is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Lehn focuses her practice on corporate law, including public and private company securities matters and filings, capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance and general corporate matters.
While in law school, Ms. Lehn served on the executive board of The Journal of Technology Law & Policy. She was also a tax preparer for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and a research assistant for a professor focused on franchise matters.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Business Administration, B.S., Telecommunication Management, summa cum laude
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Dade County Bar Association
- Junior League of Miami