Mary D. Lewis is an Atlanta attorney and a member of Holland & Knight's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Lewis focuses her practice on trusts, estates and charitable donations. She primarily works with charitable organizations and estate executors to ensure donations are properly received by bequest beneficiaries.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Lewis worked as a trust officer and as a sole practitioner of a litigation practice.
While in law school, Ms. Lewis worked for the chairman of the rules committee of the Georgia House of Representatives, where she conducted legal, legislative and social science research. She also served as an extern in Georgia's Office of the Legislative Counsel to the Speaker of the House and for the Honorable Wendy J. Shoob in the Superior Court of Fulton County.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Auburn University, B.A., Philosophy
- All State Courts in Georgia
- All Appellate Courts in Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Atlanta Law School Foundation Fellowship
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award, Legislation