Fred J. Lotterhos III practices in the areas of business litigation and construction litigation. His jury and bench trial experience extends to the Florida courts of Duval, Highlands, Hillsborough, Orange and Polk counties, and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville and Tampa Divisions and the Southern District of Florida, Fort Lauderdale Division.
Mr. Lotterhos has been board certified by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Education and Specialization in the field of Business Litigation since 1997. Mr. Lotterhos is also certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Circuit Civil Mediator and is a qualified arbitrator.
Mr. Lotterhos was a Dean's List scholar and served as president of the Alpha Rho Chapter of Pi Sigma Alpha, the political science national honor society, while at the University of Mississippi. Mr. Lotterhos served as a legal writing instructor, a student intern to U.S. District Judge William Stafford and a law clerk to the Antitrust Unit of the Florida Attorney General’s Office during law school.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., with high honors
- University of Mississippi, B.A.
- All State Courts in Florida
- All Federal Courts in Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Arbitration Association, Panel of Neutrals
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Commercial Litigation, 2013-2021
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2017-2020
- ABA Military Pro Bono Project Outstanding Services Award, 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Order of the Coif
- Law Review, Articles Editor