Henry "Sandy" Lowe is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Denver office who focuses his practice on transactional real estate, corporate, financing and franchising matters, with a particular emphasis on the automotive retail industry.
Mr. Lowe represents clients in the purchase, sale, trade, leasing, development and financing of real property. Mr. Lowe has a significant background in a number of financing transaction types, including real estate, asset-based, securitized and structured financings representing borrowers, lenders and credit-support providers.
In addition, Mr. Lowe has significant experience in the U.S. automotive retail industry, including handling matters nationwide related to dealership mergers and acquisitions; network planning; dealership establishment, site control and relocation transactions; dealership facility purchase, lease and construction transactions; and dealer incentive programs.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Lowe was an attorney for a national law firm in its Denver office.
- Represented an auto manufacturer in the purchase of assets of existing dealers, construction of new dealership facilities and re-establishment of dealerships in large metropolitan areas
- Represented an auto manufacturer in the major renovation of its dealership facility in center city of a large metropolitan area
- Assisted an auto manufacturer with the preparation of comprehensive dealer bonus and incentive initiatives
- Represented an auto manufacturer in the purchase and lease of, and preparation of covenants, conditions and restrictions for, auto-mall facilities for major model lines
- Represented end users in build-to-suit leases of major warehouse facilities
- Represented institutional lenders in the mortgage-loan transactions secured by office, warehouse, multifamily and auto dealership properties
- Represented a financial institution in the issuance of collateralized credit enhancement facilities
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
- Oberlin College, B.A., Philosophy and Economics
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- University of Colorado Law Review
- Colorado Super Lawyers magazine, 2008-2012
- Order of the Coif