Max Lubin is a corporate law attorney in Holland and Knight's New York office. He represents clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions (M&A), securities investments and general commercial transactions.
Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Lubin has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including the construction, pharmaceutical, shipping, technology and textile industries.
While in law school, Mr. Lubin served as a senior editor for the Michigan Law Review and as a faculty research assistant to Professor Steven Ratner.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Maryland, B.S., Supply Chain Management
- New York
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- The Jon Henry Kouba Prize, Best Student Paper on an International Peace and Security Topic, University of Michigan Law School, 2018
- Certificate of Merit Award, University of Michigan Law School, 2017