Nancy K. Lucas practices in the area of asset finance, with an emphasis on transportation finance.
Prior to entering private practice, Ms. Lucas worked in a variety of fields, including publishing and education, and was sole proprietor of a freelance typing business for over 15 years.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus, M.S., Bilingual Elementary Education
- Trinity College, B.A., English
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Guide to the World’s Leading Aviation Lawyers, Legal Media Group’s Expert Guides, 2017-2020
- Who's Who Legal: Transport, Aviation Finance, 2015-2021
- The Best of the Best USA, Aviation, Legal Media Group's Expert Guides, 2017
- Rising Star, The Legal 500 USA, Asset Finance and Leasing, 2013
- Rising Star, AirFinance Journal Guide To Aviation Lawyers, 2010