Kelsey Maillett is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office. Ms. Maillett advises public and private companies and investment firms with a focus on emerging companies, venture financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
In addition, Ms. Maillett's experience includes the formation, conversion and dissolution of a variety of entities, the sale and acquisition of privately held companies, work on a number of private equity transactions, and general corporate governance of a wide range of corporate structures.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Maillett worked for a midsize law firm based in Manchester, New Hampshire. During law school, Ms. Maillett worked as an intern on the legal team of a large international company.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Roanoke College, B.A., cum laude
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- National Society of Leadership and Success, Roanoke College
- International Law Journal, Boston University School of Law
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020