Alexis Mason is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Healthcare & Life Sciences Team.
Ms. Mason focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate governance, and general corporate and healthcare transactional matters. She is experienced in assisting clients with public and private entities throughout every stage of the business cycle, as well as healthcare regulatory, fraud and abuse matters.
During law school, Ms. Mason served as an articles & comments editor of the University of Miami Law Review. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Honorable Beth Bloom of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Southern California, B.A., magna cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- Cuban American Bar Association
- University of Miami School of Law Alumni Association
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Communication & Research Skills I, 2015
- Dean's Certificate, Legal Communication & Research Skills I, 2015
- Dean's Certificate, Legal Communications & Research Skills II, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Intellectual Property for Business Lawyers, 2017
- Dean's Certificate, Alternative Dispute Resolutions Design Systems, 2017
- Goshgarian Law Endowment Scholarship