Amber N. Massey is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and focuses on commercial and insurance litigation with an emphasis on property insurance disputes, including those involving windstorms, collapse, assignment of benefits, sinkholes, cast iron pipe and fraud.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Massey worked as a litigation associate at a mid-sized law firm in its Miami office.
During law school, Ms. Massey was a member of the Nova Law Review. She was also the director of programming for the Family Law Society. In addition, Ms. Massey worked in the Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AIDD) law clinic as a certified legal intern.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., Psychology
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Dean's List, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, Winter and Fall 2018; Winter 2019