Jill Mastroianni is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office who advises high-net-worth individuals, owners of closely held companies, executives and other clients in complex trust and estate planning matters. She is well versed in planning for retirement benefits, as well as the intricacies of conservatorships and probate. In addition, she assists clients with family offices and the formation and operation of private family trust companies under Tennessee law.
Previously, Ms. Mastroianni gained valuable trusts and estates experience with two Tennessee law firms.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Dartmouth College, Russian Language and Literature
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Middle Tennessee
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Trusts and Estates, 2023
- Rising Star, Estate & Probate, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2019-2021