Kelly C. McKeon is a business attorney and a member of Holland & Knight's Corporate Services Team. Ms. McKeon regularly represents public and private companies as well as private equity funds and their portfolio companies in mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, financings and other commercial transactions. She also represents clients in a wide variety of corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Ms. McKeon’s representative matters include:
- represented a company specializing in complex, mission-critical networks and systems in its stock sale
- represented private equity-backed portfolio companies in multiple acquisitions of, or joint ventures with, operators of veterinary practices, specialty and emergency room (ER) pet hospitals
- represented a public company in its acquisition of a disruptive technology provider of microfabricated radio frequency products
- represented a public company in its sale of certain infrared imaging systems to a private equity firm
- represented the shareholders of a leading distributor and exporter of food products in its sale to a private equity firm
- represented a middle-market company in its acquisition of one of the largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of air guns and archery products
- represented a public company in its acquisition of a leading company in the smart home industry
- represented multiple private equity firms in a number of different acquisition and sales transactions
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. McKeon worked at a Connecticut-based law firm. During her tenure there, she represented private and public sector clients in matters involving land use and real estate development, with a focus on the purchase and sale of contaminated property and property remediation.
During law school, Ms. McKeon was the editor-in-chief of the Quinnipiac Health Law Journal, treasurer of the International Human Rights Law Society and a member of the school's Academic Honor Code Committee. Ms. McKeon also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Vanessa L. Bryant at the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Muhlenberg College, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- All State Courts in Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- All State Courts in New York
- Rising Star, Connecticut Super Lawyers magazine, 2018-2021