Leah Messler is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office, where she focuses her practice on corporate and transactional matters, including public and private mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, search fund transactions, securities filings and compliance, and other corporate governance issues.
While in law school, Ms. Messler served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Michael M. Baylson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She also served as a legal extern for Comcast Corp. in Philadelphia and Louis Vuitton in New York.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Muhlenberg College, B.A., magna cum laude
- Villanova Law Review
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2015-2018
- Order of the Coif
- Saint Ives Medal, Highest Cumulative GPA, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2018
- American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2018