Danielle Moore is a Miami real estate lawyer and a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. Ms. Moore applies her background in business and finance to her practice handling general real estate matters. She counsels local, national and international financial institutions and lenders in commercial lending transactions, as well as represents developers and investors in the acquisition, development, leasing, disposition and financing of commercial and residential real estate. Ms. Moore is also experienced in real estate joint venture transactions. Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Moore worked in the real estate group of a prestigious law firm in New York City.
- St. Pete Catalyst, "Developer Behind $70M Luxury Clearwater Condo Project Secures Loan from Mexican Bank," July 3, 2021
- Daily Business Review, "Norwegians Close $210M Loan for Miami-Dade Salmon Farm Amid Coronavirus," April 23, 2020
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, M.A., International Business, Global Management Certificate
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration, Major in Finance, Minor in Real Estate, magna cum laude
- New York
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Academic Achievement Scholarship, University of Florida, 2013
- Beta Gamma Sigma, University of Florida, 2013
- Warrington Finance Scholar, University of Florida, 2012
- President's List, University of Florida, 2012-2013
- Golden Key International Honour Society, University of Florida, 2011
- Dean's List, University of Florida, 2010-2013