Natalie Parker Mowbray is an attorney in Holland & Knight's San Francisco office, where she practices in the firm's Asset Finance Group.
During law school, Ms. Mowbray served as executive development editor for the Hastings Law Journal, and currently continues her involvement with the Journal as a member of the Alumni Board. While in school, she also participated in Startup Legal Garage, a program that assisted individuals with the corporate formation and initial financing of tech- and web-based startups.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D., cum laude
- Rice University, M.A., magna cum laude
- Bob Jones University, B.A., Music, summa cum laude
- Hastings Law Journal, Alumni Board
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, International Business Transactions, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legal Writing and Research, University of California Hastings College of the Law, 2017