Advait Nanavati is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Washington, D.C., office. Mr. Nanavati focuses his practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and general corporate matters. He represents companies acquiring, selling and investing among various industries, including government contracts and information technology. In addition, Mr. Nanavati counsel clients on a range of other corporate transactional matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Nanavati worked at an international law firm in Louisville, Kentucky, where he represented a variety of real estate investors, lenders, borrowers and technology businesses in a range of sale, acquisition, corporate governance, franchising and lending matters.
While in law school, Mr. Nanavati served as a senior editor for the Washington University Jurisprudence Review and was co-president of the South Asian Law Students Association. During law school, he interned in-house for a mass transit operator in Northern Illinois and a district attorney's office in Eastern Massachusetts.
Not yet admitted to District of Columbia Bar; admitted to Kentucky Bar only and practicing under supervision of lawyers licensed to practice in District of Columbia.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University Chicago, B.B.A., Business Management, magna cum laude
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C. (SABA-DC), 2022-Present
- Certificate in Oral Advocacy, Washington School of Law, 2017
- Business Certificate, Washington School of Law, 2019
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honors Society, Loyola University Chicago, 2015
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Loyola University Chicago, 2016