Azra Naqvi is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Chicago office and a member of the firm's Tax Credit Transactions Practice. Ms. Naqvi practices in the area of business and tax law, with a primary focus on transactions financed by the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) and low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC).
Prior to joining Holland & Knight as an attorney, Ms. Naqvi was a law clerk with the firm's Tax Credit Transactions Practice in its Chicago office.
Before starting her legal career, Ms. Naqvi was a site director for a nonprofit youth organization that served predominantly low-income communities in the New York City area. She also volunteered at the New York Women's Foundation.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- Hofstra University, B.A., Political Science
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA) of North America
- Art and Cultural Property Law Society (ACPLS), Vice President, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2018-2019
- Society of Women in Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2017-2020
- Muslim Law Students Association, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2017-2020
- Political Science Honor Society, Hofstra University, 2007