- Advised Fibra UNO (FUNO11.MX) in its US$700 million follow-on equity offering, the fourth international issuance by the company since its IPO in 2011.
- Represented Fibra Plus on its debut in the capital markets. The Mexican real estate investment trust (FIBRA) announced its initial public offering (IPO), raising MX$1.5 billion. Fibra Plus is the 11th FIBRA to be listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange. Fibra Plus shares (CBFIs) were listed at MX$15 each. Punto Casa de Bolsa and Finamex participated as lead and co-lead underwriters, respectively.
- Represented Fibra Plus on its debut in the capital markets. Fibra Plus is the 11th FIBRA to be listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange. Fibra Plus shares (CBFIs) were listed at MX$15 each. Punto Casa de Bolsa and Finamex participated as lead and co-lead underwriters, respectively..
- Acted as deal counsel to Fibra INN (FINN13) in the issuance of US$53 million in bonds expiring in 2021. The issuance will allow the Monterrey-based real estate company to collect up to US$265 million in the future.
- Represented Mexican real estate investment trust Fibra INN in the acquisition of four hotels in Chihuahua City for nearly $40 million. They include a Hampton Inn by Hilton, a Courtyard by Marriott and two City Express hotels. The team also helped the company gain authorization from the Comisión Federal de Competencia Económica (Cofece), the Mexican antitrust commission, for the purchase.
- Advised Fibra UNO in setting up a drop-down fund worth US$ 387 million ($6 billion Mexican pesos), the largest yet in the Mexican real estate development sector
- Represented Fibra HD in its $1500 billion pesos (US$ 100 million) IPO, which was registered with the Mexican Stock Exchange as the 10th Fibra to go public since legal reforms made Fibras possible in 2011
- Represented Fibra UNO, Mexico's first publicly-traded REIT, on its third global and landmark follow-on public offering, valued at US $2.5 billion
- Represented Fibra Educa (MxEDUCA18) in its debut on the Mexican Stock Exchange on June 27. Despite difficult market conditions created by the Mexican presidential election, Fibra Educa raised almost MX$9.43 billion (nearly US$500 million). Its real estate certificates (CBFIs) were listed at $20 pesos each. This is the first FIBRA established to primarily acquire, own, develop, lease and operate real estate assets predominantly in the educational sector in Mexico.
- Advised Fibra HD (FIBRHD.MX) in its debt issuance of MX$1.2 million (approximately US$66,000) under its long-term placement program. Fibra HD is a Mexican real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, owns and operates real estate properties, including industrial, commercial, office and university properties.
- Universidad de las Americas Puebla, J.D.
- University of Southampton, LL.M.
- Abogadas Mx Mentoring Program, 2016
- Lions Club International
- Finance Monthly Deal Maker Of The Year Award Winner, 2016