Natalie Parker focuses her practice on written advocacy, with a specific focus on intellectual property, appellate and commercial litigation matters. Ms. Parker has litigated appeals before the Federal and Fifth Circuits, as well as the Texas Supreme Court. Her patent litigation experience includes matters involving semiconductor and cellular telephone technologies.
Ms. Parker previously clerked for the Honorable Catharina Haynes on the Fifth Circuit. She also spent two years pursuing nonprofit work, overseeing fundraising and marketing communications at the Dallas Children's Advocacy Center. Ms. Parker now represents clients in patent infringement and commercial disputes before federal district and appellate courts.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Richmond, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL)
- The Educator Collective, Board of Directors, 2016-2018
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Dallas Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Law Ones to Watch, 2021, 2022