Quan Poole assists real estate clients with the purchase, sale, development, construction and exchange of land, and he works with all principals involved to maximize the benefits for successful projects. He guides clients through every step of the process, focusing his practice on clients' land use and zoning and regulatory compliance needs.
Mr. Poole has significant experience in zoning and land use regulations, public-private partnerships, and government relations, and he regularly assists clients with variance requests and in gaining additional entitlements. He also has experience representing clients in general business litigation.
Previously, Mr. Poole served as an associate for Spencer Fane. Prior to that, he served as an assistant metropolitan attorney for the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County.
During his time at Metro, Mr. Poole advised the Planning Department, Board of Zoning Appeals, and Metro Public Health Department, among other departments. He also advised the Metro Codes Department on short-term rental property regulations and handled their enforcement in Environmental Court. Prior to working for Metro, he was an assistant public defender for Shelby County Government.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D.
- Arkansas State University, B.S.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Napier-Looby Bar Association
- Young Leaders Council, Class 73
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum '19
- Walk Bike Nashville, Vice President
- Urban Land Institute Nashville
- Middle Tennessee Football Officials Association (MTFOA)
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Government Relations Practice, 2024; Land Use and Zoning Law, 2024; Real Estate Law, 2024
- Rising Star, Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2023