Ned Price represents natural resources companies in their property and transactional work, and individuals in connection with their natural resource holdings. He has extensive experience in supervision of due diligence projects, title examinations, conveyancing of all types of interests and contract preparation concerning oil and gas properties.
Mr. Price also represents banks and other trustees in managing trust oil and gas properties, and has handled in mediation and litigation significant cases involving ownership disputes of trust oil and gas properties. In addition, he represents parties in general real estate transactions.
- The University of Texas School of Law, LL.B.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas, Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Section
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- Past Member, Administrative Board and Houston Project Committee, St. Luke's United Methodist Church, Houston, Texas
- Past President, Tanglewood Homeowners' Association
- Past Chairman, Deed Restrictions Committee, Tanglewood Homeowners' Association
- Past Chairman, Legal Committee, Hammersmith Homeowners' Association