Leslie Reynolds is an Austin attorney and member of Holland & Knight's Public Policy & Regulation Group. Ms. Reynolds focuses her practice on government, regulatory and environmental matters.
Ms. Reynolds has vast experience in general environmental compliance counseling and auditing pursuant to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Audit Policy (formally titled "Incentives for Self-Policing: Discovery, Disclosure, Correction and Prevention of Violations") and the Texas Environmental, Health and Safety Audit Privilege Act.
In addition, Ms. Reynolds has extensive experience conducting environmental diligence and providing support for transactions on behalf of buyers, sellers and lenders. Ms. Reynolds also assists clients with property remediation and redevelopment, and disclosures of environmental matters to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Hendrix College, B.A., Environmental Studies, summa cum laude
- Austin Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, Treasurer, 2021-2022; Membership Chair, 2020-2021
- Mississippi Delta Project, Food Policy Team, Co-Leader, Harvard Law School, 2015-2017
- Emmett Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, Harvard Law School, 2015
- Dean's Scholar Prize, Criminal Procedure: Adjudication, Harvard Law School, 2017
- Dean's Scholar Prize, Torts, Harvard Law School, 2015