David Rhee is an attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office and is a member in the firm's Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group. Mr. Rhee focuses his practice on corporate matters, advising large, sophisticated institutions that operate globally.
Mr. Rhee has extensive experience advising the leading Korean conglomerates and many of the largest Korean financial institutions and asset management companies on a wide range of matters, including cross-border merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions, private equity investments, energy-related investments and litigation.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Rhee worked in the New York office of an international law firm.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D.
- The University of British Columbia, B.A.
- New York
- Supreme Court of the State of New York, Third Judicial Department
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA), 2011-Present
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), 2003-Present