Vivian M. Rivera is a Los Angeles attorney and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Rivera focuses her practice on complex trusts and estates litigation, as well as trust and estate administration. Her practice includes representing individuals, families, charitable institutions, corporate trustees and private professional fiduciaries in litigation involving will and trust disputes, contested conservatorships and guardianships, breach of fiduciary duty matters and claims involving elder abuse.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Rivera was a member of the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team where she gained extensive trial experience, advocating in dozens of mock trials in preparation of tournaments. She was a note and comment editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review. Ms. Rivera also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Michael Garcia at the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., cum laude
- University of San Diego, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Order of the Coif
- Sayre McNeil Scholar
- St. Thomas More Law Honors Society, 2014-2016