Frederick R. Rohn is an attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Mr. Rohn practices construction law and represents numerous owners, developers, nonprofit corporations, construction managers and contractors in drafting and negotiating development, design, design/build and construction contracts and in mediation, alternative dispute resolution, arbitration and litigation.
Mr. Rohn's experience includes private and public projects involving renovations, new building construction and heavy construction, including residential, commercial, medical and industrial facilities. For example, he has represented clients on the transformative renovation of a major midtown Manhattan office tower, construction of a new hospital pavilion for a New York City medical center, expansion of a landmark New York City museum, design and construction of a new suspension bridge in New York state and expansion of a New York state commuter rail system.
In addition to his active practice, Mr. Rohn teaches a course in contract drafting at Cardozo Law School.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Rohn practiced at a construction law boutique in New York City for 25 years.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- Colgate University, B.A.
- New York
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York - Construction Law Committee, Past Chair
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Construction Law, 2008-2021
- The Legal 500 USA, Real Estate and Construction: Construction, 2010-2012, 2016-2020
- Who's Who Legal 100: Construction, 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Construction Law, Litigation - Construction, 2011-2021
- Who's Who Legal – The International Who's Who of Construction Lawyers, 2014
- The Best of the Best USA, Construction, Legal Media Group's Expert Guides, 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020
- New York Super Lawyers magazine, 2006-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, New York City Construction Lawyer of the Year, 2012
- Corporate Counsel Edition, Super Lawyers magazine