Michelle A. Rosati is a partner in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Ms. Rosati's practice is focused on land use and real estate development. She has successfully represented applicants in a wide variety of complex land use applications in jurisdictions throughout Northern Virginia. She brings a creative, comprehensive, solution-oriented approach to simple or complex real estate matters, offering her clients a full range of expertise including representation in feasibility studies and due diligence, and representation of clients in judicial appeals and litigation on zoning, land use and property rights matters.
Ms. Rosati has helped clients secure approvals for myriad residential developments, commercial and multi-use developments, and has a rich and varied experience in obtaining high-impact use approvals. She has obtained zoning approvals for her clients in diverse contexts – from urban transit-oriented development, to suburban infill, to the most sensitive rural areas in the Virginia Piedmont region – successfully bringing communities, elected officials and landowners to consensus.
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D.
- Colgate University, B.A., Classical Studies
- Virginia State Bar, Real Property and Local Government Law Sections
- Loudoun Hunger Relief, Board of Directors
- NAIOP Northern Virginia, Loudoun Government Relations Subcommittee
- Dulles Area Association of Realtors, Affiliate Member, Government and Political Affairs Committee
- Virginia State Bar Real Property Section, Area Representative
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, 2021
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star, 2014
- The Legal 500 USA, Real Estate & Construction: Real Estate, 2012
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use, 2008-2014, 2020
- Rising Stars, Virginia Super Lawyers magazine, Land Use and Zoning, 2007, 2008
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated