Alejandro Francisco Sanchez Mujica
Alejandro F. Sánchez Mújica's practice encompasses banking, restructurings, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, franchises, stock exchange, antitrust and private investment funds.
Previously, Mr. Sánchez Mújica was in-house counsel for one of the world's largest glass producers for eight years; in-house counsel for a large Mexican conglomerate involved in the insurance, agrobiotechnology, telemarketing, financing and construction areas for more than 11 years; and in-house counsel for another large Mexican corporation involved in the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, agribusiness and pharmochemical industries for more than seven years.
- The University of Texas at Austin, M.A.
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Escuela Libre de Derecho, LL.B.
- Junta de Beneficencia Privada del Estado de Nuevo León, Council Member
- American Bar Association, International Member
- Barra Mexicana de Abogados