Pierce Sandwith is a member of the Clear Diligence team and serves as the project lead for large transactions, handling the necessary due diligence and document review efforts.
Previously, Mr. Pierce served as an in-house attorney for UBS in Nashville and assisted in UBS' response to third-party legal proceedings in the United States and Puerto Rico. He also worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Nashville and as an associate attorney for Lewis & Roberts, P.L.L.C., in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., with distinction
- North Carolina
- Tennessee Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Executive Committee Member
- Nashville State Community College, Paralegal Studies, Adjunct Professor