Weslie B. Shannon is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Shannon focuses her practice on insurance litigation and coverage disputes. Ms. Shannon also has experience in other areas of commercial litigation, including premises liability, product liability, automobile negligence, wrongful death and medical malpractice.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Shannon was a litigation attorney for a large Florida law firm in its West Palm Beach office.
During law school, Ms. Shannon served as the executive notes editor of The University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar, Member, 2019-2021; Young Lawyers Division, 2019-2021
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member, 2019-2020; Young Lawyers Division, 2019-2020
- Book Award, International Financial Crimes, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2018
- Book Award, Appellate Advocacy, University of Florida Levin College of Law 2017