Jennifer Susan Sickler
Jennifer S. Sickler focuses her practice on all areas of intellectual property law, including patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and licensing matters. She has experience in civil ligation of intellectual property matters in both federal and state courts, as well as arbitration and mediation experience.
Ms. Sickler also has experience with the preparation and prosecution of domestic and foreign trademark applications. She has worked on IP matters in more than 80 countries around the world; her clients include companies and organizations in the energy, biotechnology, chemical, healthcare, oil and gas, fracking, LNG, entertainment and retail sectors.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
- Rice University, B.A.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Intellectual Property Law Section
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Bar Foundation
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association; Chair, Inventor of the Year Committee
- International Trademark Association; Trademark Reporter Committee
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Junior League of Houston, Sustaining Member
- City of West University Place, Recycling & Solid Waste Reduction, Board Member
- Les Dames D’Aspen Foundation, Trustee
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Intellectual Property, 2019-2021; Patent Law, 2019-2022
- Houston's Top Lawyers, H Texas magazine, 2016