Oliver G. Silva is a Miami attorney and a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice. Mr. Silva focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the financing, acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of real estate assets.
Additionally, Mr. Silva assists as a litigation attorney for the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice and focuses on complex commercial litigation and breach of contract matters.
During law school, Mr. Silva served as a certified legal intern for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel. In addition, he served as associate editor for the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Accounting
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Notre Dame Club of Miami
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law
- Dean's List, University of Miami School of Law
- Litigation Skills Program Honors, University of Miami School of Law