Valery Slosman is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Ms. Slosman, who has more than 10 years of experience, practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate formation and corporate governance. She is particularly focused on assisting clients with matters involving government contracts and subcontracts.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Slosman worked for a Chicago-based national law firm assisting clients with business law matters that also involved financial services.
- Represented JP Morgan in a senior secured revolving credit facility for a software outsourcing company
- Represented a software consulting and reseller company in its revolving credit facility
- Represented a range of privately-held corporations in connection with term loans and revolving loan agreements
- Represented a privately-held corporation in the private placement of more than $200 million of secured notes
- Represented numerous privately-held corporations in sales of substantially all of their assets or equity
- Assisted a court appointed independent examiner in the investigation of the events leading to the bankruptcy filing of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
- Represented a large automobile company in connection with its proposed 2009 bond exchange
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Ball State University, B.A., International Business, summa cum laude