Lorrin Stone is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office. Mr. Stone focuses his practice on representing banks and other financial institutions with a wide range of commercial finance transactions, including syndicated and single lender credit facilities.
Mr. Stone has experience with asset-based lending transactions, cash-flow facilities, revolving and term loan facilities, healthcare financings, real estate financings, acquisition financings and cross-border transactions.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Brigham Young University – Hawaii, B.S., Business Management – Finance, cum laude
- All Superior Courts in Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, 2017-present
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Atlanta Chapter, Board of Directors, Board Member, 2015-present