Kyle Tanzer is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's West Palm Beach office. Mr. Tanzer focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, including breach of contract, trade secret and restrictive covenant disputes.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Tanzer practiced commercial litigation, where he primarily advised a leading chemical company on environmental and mass tort disputes. He also previously counseled a reputable financial institution and other publicly traded companies on breach of contract and commercial disputes.
During law school, Mr. Tanzer was a member of the Moot Court Trial team and the Applied Mediation Clinic.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- McGill University, B.A., Industrial Relations; Minor in Management; Diploma in Accounting; Diploma in Human Resource Management
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Dean's List, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2018, 2019
- Faculty Award for Excellence: Intensive Trial Advocacy, University of Notre Dame Law School, Spring 2018
- Faculty Award for Excellence: Deposition Skills, University of Notre Dame Law School, Fall 2017