Tessa B. Tilton is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Ms. Tilton focuses her practice on complex commercial and employment litigation, as well as white collar defense. In addition, she has experience conducting internal investigations and representing clients in government investigations.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Tilton served as a law clerk for the Honorable Thomas T. Cullen of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia and for the Honorable Theresa Carroll Buchanan of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
During law school, Ms. Tilton interned for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia in the National Security Section. She also served as the senior notes editor on the William & Mary Law Review and was a member of the national Moot Court Team.
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Drury University, B.A., summa cum laude
- All State Courts in Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association, Northern Virginia Chapter