Luisa Toledo Plata is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office. Ms. Toledo practices in environmental law with a particular emphasis in the areas of mining, oil and gas. She represents government organizations in the electric, oil, mining and industrial sectors.
Ms. Toledo is well-versed in statutory audits, administrative procedures, due diligence processes, as well as on regulatory aspects regarding environmental regulation and community management. She also assists companies with various administrative requirements and the drafting of regulatory documentation for federal governments and related organizations.
In addition, Ms. Toledo works as university professor on tort law at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, both in undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and as a teacher assistant in the Environmental Law post-degree program at Universidad del Rosario and Universidad Externado de Colombia. She also is a thesis director for law students in environmental matters at Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.M., Environmental Law
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, J.D.
- Holland & Knight Public and Charitable Service All-Star Award, 2017
- Queen Mary University of London, Environmental Law Program, Best LL.M. Student, 2018
- Queen Mary University of London, LL.M. Dissertation Drafting Merit Award, 2015
- Colfuturo Scholar, 2014-2015
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Academic Excellence Prize Nominee, 2009-2010