Francie Trimble is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Houston office. Ms. Trimble focuses her practice on commercial litigation and dispute resolution affecting a wide range of industries in federal and state courts. Ms. Trimble represents clients in a variety of sectors, including maritime, insurance, energy (including oil, gas and electric components), healthcare, real estate and financial services.
During law school, Ms. Trimble was a coach for the Appellate Moot Court team. She was also a member of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal, and an executive board member for the Tulane Women in Law Society. Ms. Trimble was also the Louisiana State Bar Association Access to Justice Scholar in 2019.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Kansas, B.A., Political Science, with honors
- Teach for America, Alumni, 2018-Present
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (HYLA), 2022
- American Bar Association (ABA), Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS), Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee, 2022