Andrew Vickers focuses on complex commercial litigation, business torts and civil appeals. His experience includes bankruptcy, real estate development, and fiduciary litigation, as well as contract disputes, intercreditor and creditor-debtor relations and labor and employment matters. He has participated in successful appeals throughout the state of Texas and in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Previously, Andrew served as a judicial intern for Judges O-Gon Kwon, Howard Morrison, Melville Baird and Flavia Lattanzi of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Plan II; History
- All U.S. District Courts in Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Whiskey for Water, Founding Member
- Influencer in Retail Real Estate - Holland & Knight's Retail Development and Leasing Team, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum, 2023