Ariel S. Wossené is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Ms. Wossené focuses her practice on a variety of financial litigation matters.
Ms. Wossené represents financial institutions and companies in various industries on issues related to contract disputes, fraud, bankruptcy, misrepresentation and federal statutes, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA).
Ms. Wossené previously clerked for the 23rd Judicial Circuit Court, as well as the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Fisk University, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Hill Tucker Bar Association (HTBA), Member, 2019-Present; Executive Board Vice President, 2020-Present
- Federal Bar Association, Class of 2025, Director
- Black Law Students Association, Washington and Lee University School of Law, President, 2015-2016
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Emerging Leaders Program, Sorensen Institute for Political Leadership, University of Virginia's Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service, 2020
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Court, Outstanding Contribution, 2017
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Court, National Best Project of the Year, 2016-2017
- Randall P. Bezanson Award, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2016