William Wright counsels clients in the areas of purchasing and selling real estate properties and the lending and borrowing secured by these real estate properties. He also represents major tenants and landlords in the leasing of real estate for commercial purposes. Mr. Wright is also highly adept in leasing and mining agreements concerning sand, gravel, and similar aggregates.
- Represented Fortune 500 companies in the sale and acquisition of corporate properties for manufacturing and office purposes
- Represented lenders in connection with the drafting of loan and security documents for multi-million-dollar loans secured by real estate properties
- Negotiated and drafted contracts of sale, conveyance documents, and other closing documents in connection with the sale of both improved and unimproved real property
- Represented owners of major commercial properties in negotiation and drafting of construction documents and Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange documents
- Negotiated and drafted leases and mining agreements concerning sand, gravel, and similar aggregates for major international cement and ceramic tile manufacturing companies
- Negotiate and draft commercial leases on behalf of major tenants or on behalf of landlords
- Represent owners of major commercial properties in negotiation and drafting of construction documents
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Texas Tech University, B.B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association; Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Dallas County Bar Association