Eric Yoon is a commercial litigator in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. Mr. Yoon routinely handles a wide range of litigation matters with a focus on antitrust, employment discrimination, class action defense and consumer protection and fraud disputes. In addition, Mr. Yoon has experience with civil business litigation including copyright, trade secret, restrictive covenant, corporate governance, disputes among shareholders and business torts.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Yoon practiced at another major national law firm in Philadelphia.
- Represented a dental supply company in private and public antirust actions – individual, class action and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Part III Administrative Hearing – and governmental investigations
- Represented a trust company in a proposed class action on the basis of breach of fiduciary claims under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and a civil conspiracy under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)
- Represented a major insurance company in a proposed class action involving the insurer's reserves and surplus
- Successfully defended several financial institutions against putative shareholder class action lawsuits challenging proposed mergers of those financial institutions
- Represented employers and high-level executives in employment litigation matters involving allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and breach of employment contract
- Representing employers in restrictive covenant disputes, trade secret litigation, computer fraud and abuse matters, and unfair competition claims
- Represented several national banks on various lender liability, Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) matters
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Colgate University, B.A., Philosophy; Political Science and Government, cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania, Northeast Regional Committee
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020