Travis Youngblood represents the interests of landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, developers, property managers, and brokers in a wide range of real estate transactions. His practice is focused on the representation of landlords and tenants in office, retail, industrial, and medical leasing transactions across the country.
Mr. Youngblood is also experienced in representations involving the purchase and sale of commercial real property, defeasance of permanent debt facilities, syndicated secured oil and gas production and midstream energy financing, and lending secured by real estate, accounts, and other collateral. He also works closely with litigators in landlord and tenant disputes.
- Negotiate leases for healthcare providers on both the landlord and tenant sides
- Represented a medical imaging group in lease negotiations for seven imaging centers in medical centers and retail centers in the DFW metroplex
- Represented landlords in numerous lease transactions for office, retail, and industrial space
- Represented a global hospitality company in the sale of one of its North American brands to a private equity group
- Represented the agent bank and arranger in a syndicated credit facility for a multi-state natural gas pipeline company
- Represented the agent bank and arranger in a syndicated credit facility for a publicly traded, multi-state midstream company
- Represented the purchaser in a debt funded acquisition of an oil and gas company
- Represented the lender in a variable revolving credit facility backed by borrower accounts
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Rice University, B.A.
- Leadership Class Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, 2018-2020
- Top Attorneys (Real Estate) by Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2016, 2019