AICPA International Business Conference
FBAR and FATCA – Reporting Foreign Financial Accounts
Tax Partner Kevin Packman will speak at the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) International Business Conference on "FBAR and FATCA – Reporting Foreign Financial Accounts."
Panelists will address topics that affect international businesses, including economic issues, the fundamentals and fine points of international business and how to do business in particular regions of the world.
The agenda will include concurrent sessions that focus on four areas: tax, accounting, business & industry and auditing, including the following highlights:
- IFRS and IASB Update
- Doing Business in Brazil
- U.S. Tax Enforcement of Global Issues
- Valuation Issues in Cross-Border Operations
- Nuts and Bolts of Exporting
- Using IFRS in Practice – How is Your Mindset Different than Using U.S. GAAP?
- Doing Business in China
- Transfer Pricing
- Effective Due Diligence in Emerging and Developing Countries
- Global Tax Competition – Where do we Stand?