Why D&I Must Remain a Core Business Imperative Post-COVID
Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Webinar
In these unprecedented and challenging times, Chambers and Partners is joining forces with Holland & Knight for an urgent and transparent discussion on the effects COVID-19 may have on the progress of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
Discussion topics will also include:
- Guidance on establishing effective and inclusive responses to Black Lives Matter
- Best practice on the new normal: adjusting your D&I program to remote working environments.
- Ruchi Kaushal, General Counsel, Cable & Wireless
- Alison Nelson, Managing Counsel, Ford Motor Company
- Kelly Ann Cartwright, Directors Committee Chair, Holland & Knight LLP
- Dee Sekar, D&I Director, Chambers and Partners