Hot Topics in Higher Education: 2021 Edition
Holland & Knight's Education Team and Public Policy & Regulation Group hosted a webinar titled "Hot Topics in Higher Education: 2021 Edition." Our attorneys and policy advisors provided an overview and their insights into the legal and regulatory issues that will impact our nation's higher education system in the coming months. They also examined the immigration issues pertinent to colleges and universities.
Additional topics included:
- What the incoming Biden Administration means for higher education
- What a Democrat-led government means for historically black colleges and universities
- Expectations for community colleges in the coming years
- When to expect U.S. Senate confirmation of a new education secretary
- Review and analysis of recently passed higher education bills