Chambers Global Lists Holland & Knight Among World's Top Law Firms and Attorneys
MIAMI – March 1, 2010 – Holland & Knight is pleased to announce that it has been named among the world's leading law firms earning notable rankings in several practice areas in the 2010 Chambers Global guide – The World's Leading Lawyers for Business.
Globally, the firm ranked in Bands 3 and 4 in the following practice areas respectively:
- Asset Finance
Several of the firm's lawyers ranked in the guide's Global and Countries sections:
- Asset Finance – John F. Pritchard (New York), Band 2 and Nancy L. Hengen (New York), Band 3
- Shipping – Nancy L. Hengen, Band 3
- Corporate M&A – Eduardo Gallástequi Armella (Mexico City), Band 3
- Investment Funds: Hedge Funds – Scott R. MacLeod (Orlando), Band 3
- Outsourcing – Richard Raysman (New York), Band 3
The Chambers Global guide is designed to reflect market opinion through a year's worth of surveys of clients and lawyers world-wide. It is one of a series of Chambers and Partners independent, objective and research-based guides to the legal profession. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by clients.