Justin C. Adofina is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office. Mr. Adofina is a member of Holland & Knight’s West Coast Litigation Practice Group and has federal and state experience in commercial and corporate litigation.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Adofina was an attorney for a boutique national real estate law firm in Los Angeles.
During law school, Mr. Adofina was the co-chief articles editor for the Asian Pacific American Law Journal. In addition, he served as an extern to the Honorable Lamar W. Baker of the California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Fifth Division.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- California State University, Long Beach, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- President's List, California State University, Long Beach, 2017
- Exceptional Student Achievement Award, California State University, Long Beach, 2017
- Moot Court Achievement Award, California State University, Long Beach, 2016